Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Caffeine Battle Begins

I've had mixed results so far in my efforts to kick caffeine.

On the way to work Monday morning I didn't have time to stop at the convenience store to look for Caffeine-Replacement Liquids (CRLs), so I ended up having a couple of 20oz bottles of diet soda in the morning. After lunch, though I bought a bottle of Gatorade G2 and a fruit-punch flavored drink whose name I forget. I ended up drinking three bottles of diet soda at work, which is less than usual.

On Tuesday, I backslid a little - I drank four 20oz bottles of diet soda. But on the plus side, I made an effort to drink more water. Considering I haven't been drinking much water at all at work, the 40oz of water I drank today was an improvement.

And Tuesday evening, I resisted the urge to have a can of diet soda. As if I don't drink enough caffeine at work.

Even if I don't regularly buy any CRLs, I can always fall back on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment